Welcome to UDayton Global!
Soon you’ll be on the exciting University of Dayton campus in Dayton, Ohio. Before you arrive, complete the steps below to avoid common issues or delays for international students.
Contact your advisor.
We have a team of dedicated personal advisors whose job it is to make sure all your questions are answered and to ensure you have a smooth transition to the university.
Before you start on any of the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below, and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Middle East/North Africa
Tomi - Africa
Fatima – South Asia (Pakistan)
Viraja – South Asia (India)
Alice – South and West China
Annie - South China
Jane - West China
Kelly – Central China
Lisha - North China
Mark - East China
Vicky – North China
George – LATAM
Hoang - (Vietnam)
Saranya - (SE Asia exc. Vietnam)
Complete your Pre-Arrival Checklist.
After you receive the electronic copy of your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-90 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and Embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
When purchasing your ticket, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
Once you book your flight, visit udaytonglobal.org/flight to enter your flight itinerary and confirm your free airport pick-up. Pick-ups are offered from the Dayton International Airport (DAY). These important details will help the campus team prepare for your arrival and make your big day go as smoothly as possible.
Program Move-in Date
|Program Move-in Date||Fall 2018||Spring 2019||Summer 2019|
|Undergraduate Programs||August 10, 2018||January 6, 2019||May 15, 2019|
|Graduate Programs||August 10, 2018||LLM only: January 4, 2019|
January 6, 2019
|May 15, 2019|
|Academic English||October 16, 2018||March 12, 2019||N/A|
Making your payment in full two weeks before you arrive will help avoid delays with enrollment.
Choose between two ways to submit payment for tuition and fees:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit Dayton’s flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a U.S. credit card or U.S. bank account.
- Wire transfer: Find the wire transfer information on your offer letter. When making the transaction, be sure to include the student’s name and birthday.
Please complete the following forms:
All students are required to submit an ID photo one month before your move-in date.
- Color headshot
- Looking directly at the face
- No portion of the head cut off
- No hats or head coverings
- Submit photo as a JPG
- In focus
Submit your photo by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email:
- Full name
- University of Dayton ID
- Program of study
- Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student