Starting Your Application
Ready for an exciting and rewarding future at the University of Dayton? Before you begin your application, you will need the following documents:
- Undergraduate applicants: high school or secondary transcripts
- Graduate applicants: college/university transcripts
- Copies of your passport
- English test scores*
*Acceptable English test scores include: TOEFL – iBT, IELTS, ITEP, PTE, GSCE/IGSCE
Filling out the Application
1. Begin your application by clicking the button below. If needed, you can save your progress and resume at a later time.
2. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. A representative from the University of Dayton will contact you about next steps.
3. If you have questions about the application process, please contact us.
*Students must have all required documents by the below deadlines, for academic acceptance and I-20 issuance.
Note: If you are working with an agent or educational counselor, please submit your application through them.
Graduate Application Deadlines
|Graduate Programs||December 16, 2019||No Start Dates||July 19, 2020|
|Intensive English||December 16, 2019||April 22, 2020||July 26, 2020|