Starting Your Application
Ready for an exciting and rewarding future at the University of Dayton? Before you begin your application, you will need the following documents:
- Undergraduate applicants: high school or secondary transcripts
- Graduate applicants: college/university transcripts
- Copies of your passport
- English test scores*
*Acceptable English test scores include: TOEFL – iBT, IELTS, ITEP, PTE, GSCE/IGSCE
Filling out the Application
1. Begin your application by clicking the button below. If needed, you can save your progress and resume at a later time.
2. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. A representative from the University of Dayton will contact you about next steps.
3. If you have questions about the application process, please contact us.
*Students must have all required documents by the below deadlines, for academic acceptance and I-20 issuance.
Note: If you are working with an agent or educational counselor, please submit your application through them.
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Summer 2021|
|Graduate Programs||July 26, 2020||December 14, 2020||N/A|
|Undergraduate Programs||July 26, 2020||December 14, 2020||April 21, 2021|
|Academic English Session I||July 26, 2020||December 14, 2020||April 21, 2021|
|Academic English Session II||October 9, 2020||March 2, 2021||N/A|
|UDayton Live||August 3, 2020||December 14, 2020||April 26, 2021|