Welcome to UDayton Global!
Soon you will be headed to campus in Dayton, Ohio. Prepare for a successful start by completing your on-campus or digital learning steps below.
Before you start the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below, and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Chau Luu (Vietnam)
+84 962 442 193
Whatsapp: +84 962 442 193
Ngoc Hoang (Vietnam)
+84 382 027 922
Whatsapp: +84 382 027 922
Skype: live:bichngoc.ufmEmail Ngoc Hoang
Viraja (South & West India)
Whatsapp: +91 7028090894
Skype: +91 7028090894Email Viraja
After you receive the electronic copy of your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and required documentation.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Once you book your flight, visit udaytonglobal.org/arrival to enter your travel itinerary and confirm your free airport pick-up if required. Pick-ups are offered from the Dayton International Airport (DAY). These important details will help the campus team prepare for your arrival and make your big day go as smoothly as possible.
Please visit the undergraduate and graduate pages for the latest information on move-in dates.
For discounted international travel, click here
Make your payment in full two weeks before you arrive to avoid enrollment delays and ensure an on-time start.
Follow the instructions below to submit payment for tuition and fees:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit Dayton’s flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account.
Please complete the following forms:
- Immunization Form (English), Immunization Form (Arabic), Immunization Form (Chinese), Immunization Form (Spanish) – Complete this mandatory health and immunization form. You can upload this form by logging into myhealth.udayton.edu using your Porches username and password, prior to your arrival, as required by law, and bring it with you to campus. For more questions about your health and immunization form, please contact the Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERPA Disclosure Form: Complete this form prior to your arrival.
Students must fill out the MYCARD form located on the Campus Card Services 2 weeks prior to the program start date
- You will need your UD login credentials to apply for your student ID card
- After the form is submitted, you will receive an email on your UD email account with instructions to pick up your ID card
Submit your Housing Confirmation Form as soon as possible. Please choose the correct link (undergraduate or graduate) below:
Undergraduate Housing Confirmation Form:
- All first-year undergraduate students are guaranteed a double residence hall-style room as part of the program. Living in on-campus housing is required for your first two years of study.
- Refer to the Housing Costs page for the most current housing costs.
- Please note that while housing is guaranteed, we cannot promise we will be able to match each student with their preferred housing option.
- All housing options are fully furnished and include cable/Wifi access and in-building laundry.
Graduate Housing Confirmation Form:
- Program Managed Housing is mandatory for all new graduate students. Students have the option to choose from on-campus and off-campus locations.
- If assigned to on-campus housing then students will be required to stay for the full Academic Year (2-semesters).
There are many things to consider when preparing for university, let alone moving to a new country! To make your transition to the US easier, we’ve put together a list of everyday necessities.
We’ve partnered with campusSIMS to help connect you with mobile phone service. Get your US phone number in your home country and have service that’s ready to use as soon as you land. Click here to get your free SIM card.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone service ready to use as soon as they land.
Students can get low-cost, reliable mobile phone service starting at as low as $15 per month that includes:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited talk and text
- High speed data
- Nationwide coverage on the fastest, most advanced network
For more information, visit campussims.com.