Welcome to UDayton Global!
Soon you will be headed to campus in Dayton, Ohio. Prepare for a successful start by completing your on-campus or digital learning steps below.
Before you start the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below, and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Middle East/North Africa
Russia/Central Asia/Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Chau Luu (Vietnam)
+84 962 442 193
Whatsapp: +84 962 442 193
After you receive the electronic copy of your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive, and required documentation.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Once you book your flight, visit udaytonglobal.org/arrival to enter your travel itinerary and confirm your free airport pick-up if required. Pick-ups are offered from the Dayton International Airport (DAY). These important details will help the campus team prepare for your arrival and make your big day go as smoothly as possible.
Make your payment in full two weeks before you arrive to avoid enrollment delays and ensure an on-time start.
Follow the instructions below to submit payment for tuition and fees:
- Flywire by Peer Transfer: Please visit Dayton’s flywire portal to complete the transfer process. Please note that you cannot use a US credit card or US bank account.
Please complete the following forms:
- Immunization Form: Complete this mandatory health and immunization form. You can upload this form by logging into myhealth.udayton.edu using your Porches username and password, prior to your arrival, as required by law, and bring it with you to campus. For more questions about your health and immunization form, please contact the Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FERPA Disclosure Form: Complete this form prior to your arrival.
- You will need your UD login credentials to apply for your student ID card
- After the form is submitted, you will receive an email on your UD email account with instructions to pick up your ID card
Submit your Housing Confirmation Form as soon as possible. Please choose the correct link (undergraduate or graduate) below:
- All first-year undergraduate students are guaranteed a double residence hall-style room as part of the program. Living in on-campus housing is required for your first two years of study.
- Refer to the Housing Costs page for the most current housing costs.
- Please note that while housing is guaranteed, we cannot promise we will be able to match each student with their preferred housing option.
- All housing options are fully furnished and include cable/Wifi access and in-building laundry.
- On-campus housing is optional for UDayton Global graduate students. Refer to the Housing Costs Page for the most current housing pricing.
- Graduate on-campus housing is limited and your preference is not guaranteed.
- If you choose to live off campus, you must find a suitable place to live before you arrive. Off-campus housing in Dayton is often limited, difficult to find, and may require a 12-month lease. It is important to plan ahead. Also, consider available transportation options when choosing off-campus housing.