Stay in Dayton this summer and receive a 50% housing discount
Benefits of staying in summer include:
- Available housing – no need to sign a year-long lease or a more expensive short-term lease.
- Stay in existing housing – you don’t have to move your belongings to storage.
- No visa challenges – stay in the US, then seamlessly progress to the fall semester.
- Less time, same credits – summer is a shorter term, but counts as a full semester.
- Discounted housing rates – enjoy exclusive pricing just for summer students.
- Fun activities – Check out a list of exciting things to do while you’re in town.
Make sure to check with your UDayton Global Program team to ensure your visa allows you to stay through the summer!